Obese French-Canadian woman has 13 kids with 13 different men

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
And all the kids are black too :beli:

For those of you who can't speak French, it says "13 kids, 13 different fathers"

1098366_419628054813463_743512552_n.jpg

The following is translated by Bing so some of the grammar may be fukked up

Martine Tanguay, age 32, of Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, entered yesterday in the Guinness world records book in childbirth at the Ste-Justine Hospital. The young woman has indeed set a new giving birth to her 13th child of thirteen different fathers!

"Chu ben proud of beating a record! My mom says all the time that I am a plough of BS marde criss worse I have no ambition because the only job I've ever had, it was to be testeuse at Anapharm. Ben there, at least I can say I'm the best in the world in something!"exclaimed in giggling young mother, to the announcement of the new.

Mrs Tanguay could also soon beat another record, that the number of child support affected by one person, while she is already a beneficiary of nine and comes before the family court, in the next two months for three other.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I know this white chick in my neighbourhood that has 3 mixed kids with 3 different dreads

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Brehette, this bytch is like the culmination of everything I can't stand.

Fat - check
White woman - check
Obsession with dirtball nikkas - check
Being a white woman - Check
Obese - Check
Did I mention being a white woman? - check

I hate every last nikka that fathered a child with her, these bottom feeder ass nikkas need to be purged from society for feeding her (ego), and her kids need to be taken by the state.