Obama let maliah cac bf stay with them during the lockdown

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
All Skip Gates dumb ass got was a warm beer

09mag-talk-02-superJumbo.jpg
shyt looks like prop beer. No one drinks beer out of those cartoon western glasses

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Article says he had a “job lined up” and there was a “visa situation”

Sohh this unemployed immigrant CAC who overstayed his visa gets to stay under Obama’s roof fukking his daughter, while he teaches him how to play spades??

A breh would’ve gotten the ‘pookie and rayray’ speech on personal responsibility and a boot out the door soon as he mentioned anything about staying :camby:

Hate to see it . 2020 y’all :wow:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
The outrage is only because the bf is white. Their logic is that Obama should have rejected him for being white.
Your Privilege is showing.

They'd never allow a black boyfriend to stay over. if you were a breh and you'd had our experiences you'd know this.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Your Privilege is showing.

They'd never allow a black boyfriend to stay over. if you were a breh and you'd had our experiences you'd know this.
Lmao i am black you moron. I'm just pointing out that yall only mad because he's white and ya'll radicalized militants think Obama should have not did this because he is white.

If the boyfriend was black ya'll wouldn't be saying shyt.

Daps
I fukked a girl in her parents crib and her brother tried to lay me out next day on the football field with some tackles but I held my own.

same girl told me her sister was fukking some breh loud as hell and had her father in tears one day :laff:

old man gifted his daughters a house down the street he used as a rental property to get them the fukk out :dead:

:laff::laff::laff:

Yall wild. I aint never been that disrespectful :russ::lolbron: