Obama let maliah cac bf stay with them during the lockdown

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Man stfu no it isn't. The point they are are making is that no man should ever have his daughter's boyfriend stay over the house.

A cac staying over at a Black man's house with his daughter is even worse because of history
Obama is :scust: for this.
Nah. Its cause he's white.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Then when didn't they bring back pen a paper from 1 of them time travel trips
they brought the pen n paper to the trips...

n created the back to the future effect...

the more they went back...

ever notice everytime marty went back biff got weaker n dumber...in present day 1985... when in 1955 he was raisin hell ..hell he kill doc in the 1800s..

causin a alternate timeline where both doc n the mcflys were content with biff being beneath them...while improving their life...taking what they knew from the future n bringin it to the past..

asians got writings from b.c. n they can decipher it all..

but u cant find nobody on this planet that can decipher hieroglyphs

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
:smugbiden:

That's a good ass answer brah

Pos rep

But why not bring back the language?

Imma still rep u tho

Because that was a moment in time.

No one can take anything else from the Egyptians, their mark has been made and can't be translated.

Their secrets were their secrets. Pythagoras asked everyone how the pyramids were made and they wouldn't budge.

Definition of if you know, you know.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obama’s grandfather was a white man.

41-CAFBB6-311-E-4101-91-DE-DD4-A89338449.jpg

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Obama isn’t black, why is everyone surprised. His white mother would appreciate this.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I know of a dude that really did this to his gf parents :mjlol:

She was a chic I used to talk to and I was cool with their entire fam. She stayed with her parents and they wanted me and her to be together.

But we wound up fallin out hard, her mama turned on me and everything. But me and her step-dad was still cool.

So anyway about a yr after me and her stopped talking, her step-dad came to holla at me and told me about her then current bf who moved himself into their house and the parents came home one day to this nicca having just finished smashing their daughter and then was walking around the house in his underwear

:mjlol: what an L.
I fukked a girl in her parents crib and her brother tried to lay me out next day on the football field with some tackles but I held my own.

same girl told me her sister was fukking some breh loud as hell and had her father in tears one day :laff:

old man gifted his daughters a house down the street he used as a rental property to get them the fukk out :dead: