Oakland Smash And Grab In Broad Daylight Caught On Camera #StopAsianHate

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Could they have broken the lock?

It’s a pretty heavily fortified entrance. I’m in the trades and can be somewhat of a brute, and their entrance is something that even i’d have a hard time contending with, even given enough time. The street she’s on is one of the busiest blocks in chinatown and a block away from the police station as well, so i doubt it. They might have just pushed their way in behind a legitimate customer or they pulled a 42 fake and used someone as a fake customer for her to buzz the door open is my best guess.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It’s a pretty heavily fortified entrance. I’m in the trades and can be somewhat of a brute, and their entrance is something that even i’d have a hard time contending with, even given enough time. The street she’s on is one of the busiest blocks in chinatown and a block away from the police station as well, so i doubt it. They might have just pushed their way in behind a legitimate customer or they pulled a 42 fake and used someone as a fake customer for her to buzz the door open is my best guess.
Damn. Hope they can get some restitution.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Typical YouTube comments blaming 44 million (13%) American citizens for the actions of 8 criminals covered up, friends. :mjpls: