The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Gotta preface that @Stir Fry is Chinese

So it would make sense that she'd treat a fellow Asian with respect

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
2 things.

Most jewelry stores stand to make out big from robberies. They're insured for retail instead of wholesale. They set up their own shops all the time

Robbing a store in Chinatown is a death sentence.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Gotta preface that @Stir Fry is Chinese

So it would make sense that she'd treat a fellow Asian with respect

...And my wife is black and one of her worst moments dealing with racism was dealing with an chinese shop owner as a child. Before she met me and my family she thought by and large that all asian people were racist towards black folks. I can admit it's a metric shytton of us that are xenophobic and pushy out there, but we're not all bad lol. Most americanized chinese people I've come across are chill af in fact.

Last edited:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Aww damn, that's where I've been getting all my wife's jewelry at for almost twenty years now. My mom actually but me on to them years before we even got together. Diane is a super nice lady, always treated us with tons of respect and always asks about our daughter whenever we go in. That really sucks to hear about it happening right after she lapsed on her insurance.

Damn, sucks that you know them so it hits home so close. Hate it had to be them :francis:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
“They let their business insurance lapse due to rising premiums.” Duh! I wonder why that is? Not smart. :snoop:
"You can't pay the premium? Well I sure hope no one runs with a bunch hammers and does a smash and grab, that would be very unfortunate in your case"
Fat-Tony-010.jpg

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
someone must've known about the insurance lapse. 😳 i saw this shyt happen in japan right there near akihabara. came in smooth as shyt and dipped out like it was nothing. wildest heist ive seen personally