Oakland Smash And Grab In Broad Daylight Caught On Camera #StopAsianHate

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Aww damn, that's where I've been getting all my wife's jewelry at for almost twenty years now. My mom actually but me on to them years before we even got together. Diane is a super nice lady, always treated us with tons of respect and always asks about our daughter whenever we go in. That really sucks to hear about it happening right after she lapsed on her insurance.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
gta-v-michael-de-santa.gif

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Aww damn, that's where I've been getting all my wife's jewelry at for almost twenty years now. My mom actually but me on to them years before we even got together. Diane is a super nice lady, always treated us with tons of respect and always asks about our daughter whenever we go in. That really sucks to hear about it happening right after she lapsed on her insurance.

Damn that's crazy

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
That spot's like a block from OPD HQ, too. These dudes brazen as hell.