Mad ting to be kissing and waving like you just won a Grammy

Mate your on the way to jail

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You constantly have bad takes...as a Bronxite, born & raised, that area of the Bronx will not be gentrified. The area around Fordham University is bad, you think white folks are going to venture up to the Concourse:mjlol:

My dude they took over brooklyn :francis: you think the BX is off limits???:francis:

all they gotta do is buy up the poor areas by you increasing the property values and wait yall out :francis: its a pressure cooker

Last edited:

REAL6

All Star
Daps
Yeah i used to say the same thing about jamaica but it's slowly starting to happen over here... they dont need to start in the hood just the outskirts then slowly worm their way in...:francis: that's how it happens... when that starbucks goes up... it's over fam :mjlol:

Yup. A totalitarian tiptoe.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
My dude they took over brooklyn :francis: you think the BX is off limits???:francis:

all they gotta do is buy up the poor areas by you increasing the property values and wait yall out :francis: its a pressure cooker
for the most part, but for the purpose of this thread, ESPECIALLY 183rd. This isn't like redoing 125th Street in Harlem. There's BX areas where you think "damn I could work on this" and we've seen it with the waterfront on the southern tip, some of Grand Concourse, Jerome, but it's hard to tell me 183rd is ripe for picking when even Fordham has seen better days, and that's THE shopping hub of that region.