NYPD Arrest Gangs & Drill Rappers From The Bronx

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
...I'm on that timing too but damn, it's genuinely sad to see youngins get jammed like this. Shhit is gonna ruin their whole lives...decisions they made at 18-19, some younger than that. I know when I was acting absolutely out of my mind as a youngin, looking back, I'd put most of the blame on bad influences. Probably the same deal for these kids...bad influences, environment, idiots following behind idiots, looking up to negative shh!t, etc.. Misguided.

I'm happy to see that shh!t taken out of the neighborhoods tho, regular working people and elders and shh!t don't need all the stress these derelict lil n!gs be causing. We was getting swept up and raided and jumped out on at 16-17 years old...I'm a hop and a skip away from 40 and it still aint no forward progression? Shhit is sad man. Nobody seems to give a fukk tho..

Yall say this sympathy shyt but other than not showing the same sympathy for the victims there is another glaring aspect not brought up. fukk the environment its 2024 its tons of other opportunities compared to back in the day....their school peers often deal with the same issues but you dont see them doing the same shyt

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
This is Lil Tjay hood btw…dyke up front is Nay Benz one of the hottest up and coming drill rappers from the Bronx got out not long ago

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
They all getting gentrified up outta there soon tho...:mjlol: that's the next bastion for the white folks to take over...
183 will never in your lifetime, your kids' lifetime or your grandkids' lifetime ever be gentrified.

They couldn't keep Loews' Paradise Theater open, but they're gonna gentrify there?

183 is the nothing burger of the borough

Even Fordham looks :flabbynsick: during the day. No amount of new Chipotles will change that shyt.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
183 will never in your lifetime, your kids' lifetime or your grandkids' lifetime ever be gentrified.

They couldn't keep Loews' Paradise Theater open, but they're gonna gentrify there?

183 is the nothing burger of the borough

Even Fordham looks :flabbynsick: during the day. No amount of new Chipotles will change that shyt.

Yeah i used to say the same thing about jamaica but it's slowly starting to happen over here... they dont need to start in the hood just the outskirts then slowly worm their way in...:francis: that's how it happens... when that starbucks goes up... it's over fam :mjlol:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Good. Lock all them idiots up.

Damn near everyday, you hear about some wild sh*t involving these little retarded n*ggas out there doing dumb sh*t literally for no reason, other than being a bunch of motherless and fatherless bums and losers. Get them all the f*ck outta here.

200.gif

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Yeah i used to say the same thing about jamaica but it's slowly starting to happen over here... they dont need to start in the hood just the outskirts then slowly worm their way in...:francis: that's how it happens... when that starbucks goes up... it's over fam :mjlol:
You constantly have bad takes...as a Bronxite, born & raised, that area of the Bronx will not be gentrified. The area around Fordham University is bad, you think white folks are going to venture up to the Concourse:mjlol: