"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
The potential for this team to play pure bully style basketball is real if the defense can hold up even half decent fam. It's a lot of size and athleticism for Fizdale to play around with. There's a lot of "if" involved in this team's success, but I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility. If a few of these guys improved their jumpers, if there's a rotation that can play respectable defense and if the 2nd and 3rd year players show growth rather than regression...all at once...this team could do a bit of overachieving. None of those are unrealistic, but having them all land is tough.
I feel like the catalyst for our potential success is Dennis Smith. Hes the most likely player to show the most growth no homo. And he can make things happen for other players as well

With Smith Jr and Randle getting buckets the rest of the team will serve hopefully as a solid supporting cast

Im not sure how many would say we have a chance to over achieve this year but i see it like you do. And im also not gonna guarantee anything, theres alot of ifs involved like you said :whoa:

As Knicks fans were in an entirely new position watching a team full of youth and potential develop. I hate to see the summer end but i cant wait for October :wow:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Thing with the Knicks, like Minnesota, they got talent. Just need to build around their guy, create a system and make it all work

They need to do a case study on Knicks fans enthusiasm. Dolan been shyting on y'all for years and every new season you guys still think your going somewhere.

My condolances but outside of randle you guys suck.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They need to do a case study on Knicks fans enthusiasm. Dolan been shyting on y'all for years and every new season you guys still think your going somewhere.

Not a Knicks fan, but I do think they have talent. They gotta do the hardest parr, make the pieces fit

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dolan’s been shyttinh on us ? How so? He’s been letting the FO run the team