Barrett was born in 2000......fukk I’m old:francis:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Podcenter - ESPN

Must listen, some interesting insight into KP's tenure as a Knick too.

I remember reading about KP asking guys like KAT, what his organization was like, around the rising stars challenge. I think we talked about it on here too, how it was a bad sign. But we all thought it was early in his career and the knicks had time to mend it. BUT, it’s wild inconsistent for them to talk about how the Melo situation soured KP and not talk about what a bad KP situation would do for guys like Knox and now Barrett.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I remember reading about KP asking guys like KAT, what his organization was like, around the rising stars challenge. I think we talked about it on here too, how it was a bad sign. But we all thought it was early in his career and the knicks had time to mend it. BUT, it’s wild inconsistent for them to talk about how the Melo situation soured KP and not talk about what a bad KP situation would do for guys like Knox and now Barrett.

Exactly, you hear all the time from players about when they were rookies and who their vets were and how that affects them. Hell we’ve seen it first hand prior with JR around Shump and Timmy...... last year the only real vet was LT who depending on how much talent is out there after this Kawhi thing shakes out they might bring back.

They went after a lot of guys with a tough, workaholic attitude for a reason. The kids need it

Noah and Melo (and that bullshyt Dolan did to Oak) didn’t help. fukk KP though cause he’s a bytch but let’s learn from his bytchass ways and not go down that path again.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Imagine if we kept disgruntled KP and then didn't sign Kyrie and KD. All the talk would be how he was the reason we didn't get anyone.

Can't win with media, just have to win on the court.