Mitchell Robinson

Would be a nice ass combo.

Place RJ at the 1 and Knox at the 2 :ohhh:

RJ
Knox
Morris
Randle
Mitch
I'd rather Knox be the 3 and I really want to see how RJ plays along Frank/Peyton. A more small ball faster line-up would be interesting though. :jbhmm:

Daps
Nah, his team defense is going to take time like with most young cats and he's struggled on screens. He's solid in isolation, everywhere else he's gonna be a liability without some work.
His defense won't be perfect but from the eye test alone he is far ahead most rookies in general.
If you don't feel the same then agree to disagree.

I believe RJ at his full potential will be a hybrid of all the greats such as Kobe/Wade/Harden(regular season) with elite defense once he figures everything out.

Last edited:

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
iZ4JwuG.png

Only 2 players on team can actually play defense.

Frank's defense fell off quite a bit last season and we're not even sure he'll even get that many minutes (if he doesn't get traded).

Mitch has yet to prove he is able to stay on the floor for more than 25 minutes. His Summer League play hasn't given me much confidence about his foul trouble.

Everyone else is absolutely terrible. If we get 38 wins it will be a major accomplishment.

Dotson only one spot ahead of Knox? :patrice:

Dennis Smith :whoo:

I wouldnt get too wrapped up into this draymond stat, bottom line is we need to see better defense next year and i think Morris will help

Smith Jr
Barret
Knox
Randle
Mitch

Is what we will likely see. Or maybe Morris at the 3 and Knox coming off the bench

In some ways i like Morris at the 4 and Randolph off the bench but it doesnt make sense when Randle is probably the best player on the team, unless someone else has a breakout season.

My money would be on Smith Jr, if anyone was to take a significant jump next year. Mitch could too and I think Knox will be a little better. I wouldnt worry too much about Mitch he was alot more focused during the season when it counted then he has been in summer league at times. His foul trouble has been even worse and we never saw him goal tend like he has been in a few of these games

I cant tell you why hes out there just playing around at times but the season is still over 3 months away. I believe he will put in more work on his weaknesses and look to expand on his game