"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been saying this. He is a PG in the NBA. He can play SG but he is more of a 6th man at this stage. If you want to use him as a starter. He is a PG. He makes great reads, his off the ball is much better when he gets his touches and I like how he is picking his spot. I don't give a shyt about shooting. This is summer league. Spacing is shyt on some teams and your personnel can be hit or miss.

If I am the Knicks, I am trading Knox before the rest of the league realizes he is ass.

Guys like Knox are hard because their low BBIQ shows a lot more in the NBA than in college. Workouts can't show someone's BBIQ really well. Just how quickly they pick up shyt and adjust.

Perry/Mills fukked up passing on my #7 guy Mikal Bridges for Knox. He was clearly not on that level. Miles should have went higher and obviously SGA.

R.J. will be fine. He will translate well once he gets in the league and they make him a PG. Don't SG him.

I like Iggy long term as a SG with R.J.

Y’all sound crazy :bryan:

If Knicks wanted a NEW PG they should’ve traded down and drafted Garland

I get you’re trying to make lemonade out of lemons but RJ wasn’t drafted to be no point guard whether that’s his best fit or not.

So, Knicks supposed to throw DSJ and Frank in the bushes for RJ to play PG now?

Ain’t Julius Randle already a point forward?

Knicks got some serious problems :banderas:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you not in a MAGAricks thread bruh?
:scust:

lGN0Ctm.png