"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
Mitch playing dumb
He was in the last game too with all the goaltending

I think regardless of what he said before summer league hes finding it to be boring

I also think summer league competition is a bit underrated, many of these kids are playing for a future so while the talent might be far inferior, the effort is there

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
I can’t watch this sh*t anymore...

giphy.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I been saying this for awhile but Knox is a bust. Low BBIQ, low feel for the game, reactive and poor awareness. A lot of ya'll dislike Frank but I like Frank a lot more than Knox.

I am fine with R.J. The personnel is trash. I know a lot of ya'll love Robinson but his feel for the game, BBIQ and instincts is also low but he does make up for it with elite athletic ability for a center and explosiveness plus he is fast af. So he should stick and he got potential to be at least the next DAJ type.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
RJ would make a really good point guard, might I say better than Ben Simmons.
I been saying this. He is a PG in the NBA. He can play SG but he is more of a 6th man at this stage. If you want to use him as a starter. He is a PG. He makes great reads, his off the ball is much better when he gets his touches and I like how he is picking his spot. I don't give a shyt about shooting. This is summer league. Spacing is shyt on some teams and your personnel can be hit or miss.

If I am the Knicks, I am trading Knox before the rest of the league realizes he is ass.

Guys like Knox are hard because their low BBIQ shows a lot more in the NBA than in college. Workouts can't show someone's BBIQ really well. Just how quickly they pick up shyt and adjust.

Perry/Mills fukked up passing on my #7 guy Mikal Bridges for Knox. He was clearly not on that level. Miles should have went higher and obviously SGA.

R.J. will be fine. He will translate well once he gets in the league and they make him a PG. Don't SG him.

I like Iggy long term as a SG with R.J.