"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
This. I'm enjoying it.

Only thing I don't like is Ellington's green light.

I LOVE how DSJ has been putting on work on defense
What you think they should do?
not throw predictable cross court passes to him. make sure he doesnt have to dribble 6 times to take a step back contested 3.
we get it....he can do more than shoot but god damn, if he was that good he wouldnt have been on 9 teams in his career
he's a role player, rein it in.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
not throw predictable cross court passes to him. make sure he doesnt have to dribble 6 times to take a step back contested 3.
we get it....he can do more than shoot but god damn, if he was that good he wouldnt have been on 9 teams in his career
he's a role player, rein it in.

There's no guard to start the offense Payton should have DSJ minutes but the Knicks can't do that to save face from the trade

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
This. I'm enjoying it.

Only thing I don't like is Ellington's green light.
A career 38%er whose been shooting threes at a 10 threes per 36 minute clip the last 3 seasons and is the All-Time leader in threes made in Miami Heat history.

Get used to it that’s his game :francis:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
There's no guard to start the offense Payton should have DSJ minutes but the Knicks can't do that to save face from the trade
if you want him to shoot, thats fine. there are better ways to get him his looks than to telegraph passes to him....or have him isolate 25 feet away from the rim.
thats no ones game but james harden :mjlol:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
if you want him to shoot, thats fine. there are better ways to get him his looks than to telegraph passes to him....or have him isolate 25 feet away from the rim.
thats no ones game but james harden :mjlol:

Keep it a buck payton just came in and the offense started to flow better. Would I be wrong with this assessment?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Keep it a buck payton just came in and the offense started to flow better. Would I be wrong with this assessment?

Yes. Offense was it’s best with RJ-Randle-Ellington not be Floor. That’s not because of DSJ tho. It’s why I’d like to see Payton and Frank with those guys to see if it could be better.