"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

Daps
We got enough to know RJ needs to start and offense needs to flow through him. I'd rather him at the point but he needs to ball to let things happen.
It's still only preseason but I have been very impressed with RJ's driving ability this game.
If this can transfer over to the regular season, he might have a great rookie year.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
it's only right a canadian would (attempt to) save this pathetic franchise

RJ gang

Mississauga on the map :salute:

Bianca shyts on Serena in the US open

RJ putting NY on his back

Toronto wins the championship

y'all are so trash
237a7f36-05ce-4613-bdad-88cf1f9a2532.gif

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
I like the depth and the talent on the team.

Fizdale and his staff have to do better. Going back to last season, his Sets are absolute garbage..

I’ve never been a fan of DSJ. It’s early so I’ll give him the benefit of doubt. But his basketball I.Q. has to improve.

Outside of Frank I rather RJ start at the point.

RJ is a scorer first, so when he’s out on the court with Randle, while he’s a willing passer, he’s always going to think attack. That helps Randle, he’s better off the bounce, then you feeding him the ball in the post, and him ISO, then he becomes a black hole.

Frank is going to get your offense setup right and moving, he still needs to be a little more aggressive, ex: the game against the Hawks, he could’ve got to the rim anytime he wanted against Trae. Yet he settled for just going with the flow. I blame that on Fiz. He’s supposed to encourage him attack. Sometime I feel like they don’t want him to succeed.

:mindblown: Why is Wayne Ellington starting