No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Trae was getting in that ass earlier

Don’t get gassed off these last possessions

Good shyt Frank :hubie:

He was using screens to get separation and made plays downhill while frank had to recover cause the Knicks bigs never showed like they did at the end of the game... but 1 on 1, Trae didn’t have shyt for Frank...

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Sit Mitch Robinson half the games brehs

sit trier the whole game brehs

sit Knox half the game brehs

don’t play Gibson in crunch time brehs

Fiz might not be it brehs:camby:

He is not it. The dudes offensive system is non existent. This is a huge factor as to why comparing the Knicks semi rebuild to the Nets semi rebuild is flawed. Kenny Atkinson had a solid system in place that was obviously influenced by Pop byway of Bud. Fiz allowing all that Iso Zo shyt last year was a red flag.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Frank, RJ, Knox, Randle (or Morris, I honestly don’t give a fukk) and Robinson should start next game. Run some fukking pick and rolls, and only give Randle the ball curling from the top of the key going downhill since that’s the only way he can score.

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
[QUOTE="ogc163, post: 35264445, member: 2709"]He is not it. The dudes offensive system is non existent[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He is not it. The dudes offensive system is non existent. This is a huge factor as to why comparing the Knicks semi rebuild to the Nets semi rebuild is flawed. Kenny Atkinson had a solid system in place that was obviously influenced by Pop byway of Bud. Fiz allowing all that Iso Zo shyt last year was a red flag.

I tried to explain this a couple weeks back and they said I was just mad over Frank :mjlol:

I've yet to see an actual offense from Fizdale. The bigs actually don't look bad when we get them the ball in motion but it's just a ton of isolations. Put the ball in the PG's hands and let them orchestrate. If not, put it in RJ's hands. And Kevin Knox needs to be pushing 30 minutes a night with how promising his play has been. He's a better floor stretcher and looks improved at moving the ball.