"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Knicks looking solid, we might get 28 wins this season.
We'll get more. The way they're playing now is waaaaay better then last week when Randle was pushing the ball. Frank's defense stepped up and everyone is getting touches. Randle and Portis were sharing the ball, Mitch so far is not in foul trouble.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Barrett scared me during summer league but dudes is going to be real good.
His offense is scaring me now. Defensively, he's doing a great job and also pushing the ball but his drives could lead to more offensive fouls in the long run so he needs to work on that jumper more and switch to his right more. His handle needs work.

Last edited:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
We'll get more. The way they're playing now is waaaaay better then last week when Randle was pushing the ball. Frank's defense stepped up and everyone is getting touches. Randle and Portis were sharing the ball, Mitch so far is not in foul trouble.

yeah I’m getting hyped, about to load up the 2k20. I bought it on release day and never played it due to the franchise bugs .

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I like his vision and I think he shows intelligence out there. He knows when he needs to be aggressive