Nycc comic con - worth going?

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Solo. Only tickets left besides resellers is for thursday

Make sure you get one of those brochures with an itinerary so you can see what events you can attend. It's better than walking around aimlessly. Be sure to check out the cosplay competition if possible. It is usually the highlight of any comic con. Also be sure to take a lot of pictures. You would be surprised how open people are to take a selfie with you.

Be careful when you are checking out the vendor stations. Be sure to set a budget. You'll find a lot of nice but overpriced merchandise so be careful. Most importantly, have fun. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I never been to this either :mjcry: they have the Auto Show at that same venue and anyone just buy a ticket on the day of the event, why can't Comic Con be the same way :mjcry:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I never been to this either :mjcry: they have the Auto Show at that same venue and anyone just buy a ticket on the day of the event, why can't Comic Con be the same way :mjcry:
shyt is stupid. Plus tbey have this fan verification thing to stop scalping but didnt help from selling out

I Read that Thursday's and Sunday's are the 2 best days because on thursday you avoid the crowd and get first crack at stuff. But on Sundays you can bargain more because vendors don't wanna bring stuff back home. Problem is I would have to pay over $100 for a ticket on some day from seatgeek or something

What yall think

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never been but i want to go this year and wanted to take my kids but like op said they sell out and i dont want to pay resellers price for 3 tickets so i might just cop one for me. What date is on this year and what are they showing?