NYC mayor finally admits illegal migrants are destroying the city. Says it’s uncontrollable and they will destroy the Boros also.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
More immigrants = equal more trash on the streets to eat

200w.gif
Rats like...
hungry-school-boy-q.gif

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
The blame is on this vile and evil republican governors, they are deliberately the cause of this crisis, gregg abott in particular, an evil devil. They are using tax payer funds and bussing migrants to blue cities like chicago and new york city, just to deliberately burden the safety nets and the resources and thus cause the crisis. The republicans are pure evil, using vulnerable people as pawns in a political game.
The blame lies on the shameless republicans not innocent helpless migrants fleeing torture and persecution in their countries.
Thats not going to work this time :skip:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
A rare GOP victory and one of their biggest. It was going to be a lose-lose situation for the "sanctuary cities" no matter what because at the end of the day they don't have the money nor resources to take in such a huge influx of migrants no matter how they played it. I suppose they figured if they put together a photo op welcoming the migrants they'd score political points while everyone shamed the GOP governors for using these people as pawns in their evil agenda and they'd eventually give up. Well, the GOP has no shame so of course it was going to continue. Anyone with a functioning brain knew that if such a political stunt kept going for longer than a month reality would hit these cities like a brick to the face.

Now they want to put the brakes on this shyt because it's getting out of hand. These same mayors/cities were talking cash shyt telling all of the border states to absorb hundreds of thousands to a million illegal immigrants/migrants/refugees/whatever term you wish to use per year but can't handle 100k or less? They should have just been honest in the first place and said, "Nah, we aren't going to take them. We won't let you all bus them here," and just sent them packing back to where they came from and took the minor political hit. Instead they gritted their teeth for a photo op and headlines and now are walking it all back after spending millions upon millions "welcoming" them. The rhetoric coming out of New York sounds real Texan right now. :mjpls: They even made a poster that told migrants to basically go anywhere else, but don't come here.
Liberals get real conservative when you turn up the thermostat. How you go from lukewarm to NIMBY? :heh:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
I’m in the suburbs of central NJ.

I see the illegal Indians, Mexicans, Ukrainians, all sending their kids to the public schools and draining our resources.

Got 5 kids but no papers? Where was the kids born? Who’s paying for that?

You walking around public schools asking parents of different ethnicities if they are legal or now? :mjlol:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Please tell me how their crossing Atlantic genius, you think This is the straight of Gibraltar?

Best you could say is that they get a visa and overstay their welcome
Well see there's these fancy things called steamboat engines and aeroplanes sonny... :skip:

I'm just playing they catch a plane to Central/South America then they literally just walk all the way up and cross into the USA