Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
full

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
To all you guys saying 'it's hotter in other places', 96 in NYC feels a lot different than 96 in some spread out town in Texas or whatever. I don't know the science behind it. Maybe it's the density, maybe it's the way the buildings and streets take in heat but it's just different. And I live in Jersey, so I know for a fact there's a legit difference. Only place I've been to where 90+ feels worse is Lagos.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
To all you guys saying 'it's hotter in other places', 96 in NYC feels a lot different than 96 in some spread out town in Texas or whatever. I don't know the science behind it. Maybe it's the density, maybe it's the way the buildings and streets take in heat but it's just different. And I live in Jersey, so I know for a fact there's a legit difference. Only place I've been to where 90+ feels worse is Lagos.
Yep.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
I swear, New Yorkers will try to tell you NYC is colder than Antarctica in winter and hotter than Death Valley in the summer. :mjlol: It's got a regular continental climate like almost everywhere else in the Midwest and Northeast. It ain't different.

wUttZQ.jpg

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I Went Out To California 1st Time In My Life Last Month, 90 In Los Angeles Feels 10° Cooler Than 90 In NY, I Dunno How It Works Either But NY 90’s Is Rough