NYC is gonna BURN this weekend :damn:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
That aint shyt.
we got four 100-plus days this damn week!
CCNi9xx.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Is it true most of NYC apartments don’t have central air conditioning?
Yes, its true. The only apartments in NYC with central air are those new construction "luxury" apartments which have like 4K a month rent :mjlol:

Its crazy what's the norm in other regions is considered a luxury in NY. I went apartment viewing in a Tampa suburb in 2019 which had central air, on property gym & pool and lets just say the rents weren't crazy like they would be for an NYC apartment with the same amenities.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
There were blackouts in Laurelton, Kew Gardens and Fresh Meadows just yesterday. This is going to be a disaster.

The infrastructure in Queens sucks

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I hope that transvestite fakkit Nicole's ac goes out. :wow:
Living in your head and your heart rent free bytch since you got exposed on your man’s failed YouTube broadcast and rejected in my DMs. You are hurt booiiii , the simp obsession is so real
:deadrose:
Damn Shame when even the mods don’t co-sign or condone- you’re not tagging in anymore and still running with that lie. Didn’t you make a fuss to have them put me on administrative ignore and still here you are can’t control your homotions. :dead:Stfu before I have you go report me. AGAIN. Tattle tall tailing like you’re not the chatty faggit. Don’t make me stress you out again and bring up your shyt from 2 years ago and give you another reason. It’s always the actual bytch boys who stay with the gay play towards actual females. Dude has 4 years of ptsd after he thought his wife, his job and his life were in jeopardy over a meth cac coli prostitute and a LSA wench :coffee:- don’t let the cacs dapping you having you relive history. Mad as shytttt. Speaking of AC, don’t get aired the fuk out -especially after fronting for your… nvm, let me not 😭😇

Last edited: