"NYC is DESTROYED by Migrant Crisis" City spends $8 million a day and has ran out of housing

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I’m not a fan of the rhetoric but Adams is right about one thing. If our city is going to take on these migrants then the federal government needs to step in and help us financially. It shouldn’t take much to redirect some of those border dollars to our city. It’s not like these red states are using the money.

Also we need to tax these red states that keep sending them here.
Nope! You wanted to sanctuary cities so do what it do.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
That's cap. NY used to have housing designed to house a lot of people. They've decided they wanted to cater to the 1% so most of the developments are wasting space. Example of how you can use space effectively to house a lot of people.

They're talking about how much it costs to house the un housed? Show us the numbers. What percentage of the budget is devoted to the construction of subsidized housing? NY Apts used to house a ton of people but they tore that shyt down for high ways and to build expensive, worse housing for the wealthy.

Whenever someone in power goes on and on about immigrants, the translation is "look over there at that thing and ignore the root problems that I don't want to spend time and money trying to fix"

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
If a mf can't speak English at all.. there's a clue.

But good old fashioned profiling. See a bunch of people who look like they might be from Mexico or parts further south, then do them like cops do us.

Roll up. Ask them a few questions. Check the ID. I used the phrase "round up". That includes just spotting people and apprehending them.

Explain to me what you're getting at.

You don't have to speak English to function in NYC

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
These migrants dominate the candy selling hustle in the subway right now, use to be Black and native NY Latinos kids and sometimes adults selling candy on the train. Its a lot of them, like their super common.

Dominate it putting it lightly. They are mad aggressive with the shyt and these grown ass women will come up to you with their kids and literally violate your personal space. I don’t even acknowledge them at this point.

Now I know they didn’t come all this way just to sell candy underground all day. Because they can do that in Juarez.

The reality is that Adams put his foot his mouth trying to be the 2023 “give me your tired, poor, your huddled masses” and it’s backfiring.