"NYC is DESTROYED by Migrant Crisis" City spends $8 million a day and has ran out of housing

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now. Your turn. Whats the right way to work on this massive problem?
Make it a felony for illegals to work and for anyone to hire them without proper documentation.

Make illegal entry to country a federal felony, 10 year penalty

Make all employees verify legal status regardless on if the worker is an employee or a contractor.

Make legal status verification necessary to rent housing.

Make overstaying a visa a federal felony.

We can be tough on the issue through law making and law enforcement it does not require racial profiling.

Start putting people who violate in prison, watch how that impacts the flow of illegal immigration.

Last edited:
Daps
That silly shyt.
If you say you a blk man, then that you are.
I am not into posting hand pics and bullshyt like that.
I made a video when I just came here.

Keep on doing what you doing, "blk man".
We are messing the thread up.
Have a nice day.
Ah I see you’re new here, that’s why you’re such a fakkit. Makes sense now :ohhh:

You’ll learn one day :ehh:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Ah I see you’re new here, that’s why you’re such a fakkit. Makes sense now :ohhh:

You’ll learn one day :ehh:

I already have. Folks have different upbringing, religion, politics, mental health etc etc etc etc etc etc etc
That I have fully accepted.
There is an ol saying "dont mix wid dutty bungle"

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Government needs to control something that could use cheap labor. Like some government run farms or some shyt, have them work there for 5 years and then give them a green card.

These schools complaining that they can’t find janitors and bus drivers, train em to do that. There is something they can do.

Dumping these folks in the middle of the city helps no one.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
One of the few times he’s right though. These states all told border states to suck it up, and allow these hundreds of thousands of non citizens to suck up all local social safety nets, housing, healthcare et al for free while leaving actual Americans out in the cold. Now that they see the issue firsthand, they see how unsustainable it is and crying woe is me

I want to impress this upon you: no one asked NY'ers if we wanted them here. We didn't vote to become a sanctuary city. Bloomberg passed that shyt through executive order. We've never been given an opportunity to vote on it (unless you wanna vote for the republican, which we generally don't do cuz they crazy). We just woke up one day and all dem candidates were pro wide open door immigration. Bernie up north was a hold out but even he switched up just so he could run in the national primary.

So all this 'Yall got what you had coming' is bullshyt. We ain't ask for this. FBA NY'ers homeless af. Hell, we got mad old school boriquas in them same streets. The latino stimulus must not trickle down to them.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I'm a liberal but I guess I'm a centrist.

As a general concept, I'm okay with illegal immigrants. If it's just people doing jobs I don't wanna do and it's a functional mechanism.. then fine. Little under the table, little looking the other way..

But now we have a situation that is not functioning well. The sheer number of people exceeds the capacity of the black market system.

And apparently exceeds the capacity of the actual government.

One approach is to just do nothing different. Keep bailing water on the Titanic.

Or. Fix the problem.

"Fix" is a very clear term to me. Do something effective.

My thought experiment is tongue and cheek, but it contains the "fixes".

Sending the person back to Mexico is not a fix. They just come right back.

Not being able to immediately bust an illegal is not a fix. If the cops could do them like they do me when I clearly smell like weed (not legal in my state), then they could apprehend them on the spot.

Being able to get a driver's license, rent an apartment, and send your kids to school all without any legal paperwork.. that ain't gonna help. If the illegal found it impossible to do these things then that would be a deterrent.

Now. Your turn. Whats the right way to work on this massive problem?
Being cool with illegal immigration is the first problem. We are cool with shyt that we shouldn’t be. And it’s just creates a mountain. Shoulda been hard on that shyt immediately bro. And stopped that when it first started

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Government needs to control something that could use cheap labor. Like some government run farms or some shyt, have them work there for 5 years and then give them a green card.

These schools complaining that they can’t find janitors and bus drivers, train em to do that. There is something they can do.

Dumping these folks in the middle of the city helps no one.
Indentured servitude for green cards :dead: