"NYC is DESTROYED by Migrant Crisis" City spends $8 million a day and has ran out of housing

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
cuz those states are red as fukk and they'll complain that they don't have the infrastructure to support a crazy growth in population, just like Rockland and Orange counties are saying (really they just don't want all those Mexicans becoming their neighbors).
Anchorage is a diverse city and they have taken in refugees. :manny:

They also pay people the Alaska Permanent Fund. $3,284 a year just to live there.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I'm not from NYC but I am from Syracuse, NY and this is what our country executive and mayor think on the issue regarding the migrants and how Syracuse is not a “sanctuary city” 🤷🏾‍♀️ our country executive is Republican and the mayor is an Independent, if that means anything.

Our previous mayor in 2017, Stephanie Minor had a different opinion on Syracuse being a “sanctuary” city for migrants.

https://www.localsyr.com/news/local...executive-says-were-not-a-sanctuary-city/amp/

The greyhound and amtraks going express from Penn Station and Port authority

Skipping the 5 boroughs and Westchester County..

God bless lol

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Months ago, they were so much they were sleeping outside the Watson Hotel where they held some. Cant imagine how much worse it is now.

Theres no way they can afford to live here anyway. None of it makes sense

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would say that all non citizens should be subject to be rounded up and deported.

Not even to their home country. To the most southern tip of South America.

Catch em. Maybe give em a week or so just in case a mistake was made. Give em a chance to prove they are legal in whatever way. But then, ship them, by massive supertanker, to the tip of South America.

Make the jail kinda shytty. Make the trip kinda shytty. And send them so far south that they might just go back to the crib instead of trying to come back to America again.
The thing is that these things can be solved in less than a week . Their whole "trial " only last a couple hours at most in court, but there is a backlog.

Ideally you would fill those border towns with courthouses, judges, lawyers, etc so that a person's trail can be done a day or two after arrival .