NYC Heads: Are all Chinese takeout spots closed in your area?

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I'm in NYC and I found it kinda off they all closed. I'm mean they are mostly take out anyway so I don't see how it would hurt business so much that they'd rather close.

They shook:mjlol:

nikkas gonna blame them for all their problems and fukk their store up...:lolbron:

Especially if its a buffet...

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
I said the gyro places and all the Indian spots are still opened. But the two Chinese places closest to me are closed, one was a hole in the wall place that only did carryout, and they were shut down on day one.

What spot you go to only sell gyros?:mjtf:

Are those Chinese spots closing earlier than usual? The one near me closing early now but so are the liquor stores over there. Spots a bit further away open as fukk

I dont have Indian spots near me

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm in NYC and I found it kinda off they all closed. I'm mean they are mostly take out anyway so I don't see how it would hurt business so much that they'd rather close.
They not trying to get caught slipping. If I were Chinese, or east asian in general, I would be laying low if I wasn't in an Asian majority community :manny:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
What spot you go to only sell gyros?:mjtf:

Are those Chinese spots closing earlier than usual? The one near me closing early now but so are the liquor stores over there. Spots a bit further away open as fukk

I dont have Indian spots near me
It's just a regular Greek place, he brought the food out to the parking lot, and used his cell to slide the CC. Odd cause the wing places you can still go in and carry out.
The Chinese places all have written signs in the door saying closed, so did the pho place and the Korean place.