NYC conscious community said F ATL cop city

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Tone policing in a thread about police. Who would've thunk it?
Just because you call it policing doesn't validate the comparison. I'm calling you out for inserting bullshyt into the conversation and I asked you a question. What would you have civilians do about crime. Please answer...

You the one who wanted to blame the common person for reacting to a surge in crime. The people they want locked up are not political prisoners. Cut the bullshyt. What would you do with violent offenders who are affecting innocent lives? You must have an answer since you think "people want a police state". Speak now and stop deflecting. Civilians pay taxes and depend on police services that doesn't mean they like to. Offer up alternatives or speak to the criminal element. Do anything but turn this on the people who want peace, you don't even have the energy for the criminals.... Acting like people love police is a goofy talking point.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Is calling you a f-gg-t too pompous, or should I address you in a better manner?
I mean it's just another distraction from the fact that you have still yet to offer law abiding civilians an alternative to police reliance when dealing with crime and instead blame them not the criminals for the criminals being locked up. But it's not working.

Address me as reality and get your head out your ass