NYC conscious community said F ATL cop city

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These agents and fake actorvists being funded by george soros are at it again now the presidential election season is here :camby:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It's 2024. The demographics have changed, yet some things stay the same. New Yorkers are annoying and policing them is a nightmare.

New York is going to end up with corporate or federal cops because they're so irritating
Yeah that's not gonna happen. The NYPD has a union ain't no rent a Cops doing that job in this city. And ain't you out in Cali? Don't the LAPD be whipping ya'll asses all the time? Worry about that.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There are currently 69 cop-cities that have been built, or are being built nationwide. Federal State and Local governments started pushing for them after the uprisings in 2020. They are in urban areas as a headquarters for counterinsurgency. They're there to further militarize these medium size to big city police departments.

More n-ggas in jail is what a lot of people who post here want. Enjoy your police state
People actually wanted less cops thus the defund movement. When crime went up post that sentiment then people wanted more penalties for the rampant criminality. It's only logical. Nobody enjoys the police state and they also don't enjoy crime waves. Instead of pretending to be some pompous know it all why don't you understand what the people go through. Nobody wants to deal with violent crime. What a lot of people who post here actually want is safety and security. Don't dare attack them for that. Speak to the criminal element. Share your grand solutions that address the matter in a better manner with urgency or stop posturing online.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah that's not gonna happen. The NYPD has a union ain't no rent a Cops doing that job in this city. And ain't you out in Cali? Don't the LAPD be whipping ya'll asses all the time? Worry about that.
Emotional

concise

Veteran
Daps
I saw it on Wednesday on the G train. They were advertising this recruiting event that got shut down.

Makes sense though, the cops can go down there and get a house in the burbs for less than the cost of a 1 bedroom condo in these parts

Because they can’t source the amount of cops they want from Georgia so why recruit somewhere with 35k active officers

Lots of cops and aspiring cops to pick from who have dreams of home ownership. They keep doing it because it works.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
How could there be crime in states that are have so many good guys with guns? And why recruit in a liberal hell hole? Shouldn't we be recruiting from those conservative cities?

I'm not sure why you feel the need to ask nonsensical questions.:hubie:

You really expect untrained civilians to stop crime? You think rednecks would make good cops?

You said it yourself, there's too many cops around. I simply asked was there too much crime?

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You really expect untrained civilians to stop crime? You think rednecks would make good cops?
Isn't that the argument for the ownership of assault rifles? Because they can protect themselves?

You said it yourself, there's too many cops around. I simply asked was there too much crime?
Where did I say that?

There could be not enough people wanting to be cops in those areas?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Isn't that the argument for the ownership of assault rifles? Because they can protect themselves?

Where did I say that?

There could be not enough people wanting to be cops in those areas?

I've never read anything like that before

What argument states that untrained civilians should patrol the streets and arrest and kill criminals? Pursue criminals in high speed chases?

You expect an untrained civilian to deal with a domestic violence? Solve murder cases?

I asked a simple question, is crime going up and yet y'all ignored it

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Deflection.
I didn't make the thread but I weighed in. Relax.
Unions fold. If nyc doesnt have enough cops because they're tired of dealing with obnoxious new yorkers and certain areas require more policing they're going to come up with some ideas.

You're either going to have even more surveillance or the private sector will assist with policing.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look up who will train these cops.

Look up who has been training these cops.

If you're for this and are black or brown, you're a fukkin c00n