NYC conscious community said F ATL cop city

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
There are currently 69 cop-cities that have been built, or are being built nationwide. Federal State and Local governments started pushing for them after the uprisings in 2020. They are in urban areas as a headquarters for counterinsurgency. They're there to further militarize these medium size to big city police departments.

More n-ggas in jail is what a lot of people who post here want. Enjoy your police state

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No one in new york even wants to police new york. They gotta hire a bunch of Dominicans and foreigners to fill the ranks. Heard they're even lowering the physical standards. NYLarry Department. New yorkers themselves know they ain't sh1t

Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the bus I seen recruiting ads for police forces in other cities.

I saw an Atlanta PD ad on the subway today. I wonder the same thing.
I saw it on Wednesday on the G train. They were advertising this recruiting event that got shut down.

Makes sense though, the cops can go down there and get a house in the burbs for less than the cost of a 1 bedroom condo in these parts

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
No one in new york even wants to police new york. They gotta hire a bunch of Dominicans and foreigners to fill the ranks. Heard they're even lowering the physical standards. NYLarry Department. New yorkers themselves know they ain't sh1t
They have. I have seen tiny chicks that look like instagram models as cops. Long nails, and eyelashes walking the subways :mjlol:

I saw the Atlanta police receuitment sign in the subway and thought it was weird. Theres also capitol police receuitment signs too

Daps
Reppin
NULL

You said this like the ranks of NYPD and haven’t been filled with immigrants since inception. Policing In America was filled with Irish immigrants going back to the 1800’s you have nothing pejorative to say about that because your on Uncle Ruckus time :pacspit:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You said this like the ranks of NYPD and haven’t been filled with immigrants since inception. Policing In America was filled with Irish immigrants going back to the 1800’s you have nothing pejorative to say about that because your on Uncle Ruckus time :pacspit:
It's 2024. The demographics have changed, yet some things stay the same. New Yorkers are annoying and policing them is a nightmare.

New York is going to end up with corporate or federal cops because they're so irritating

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
There are currently 69 cop-cities that have been built, or are being built nationwide. Federal State and Local governments started pushing for them after the uprisings in 2020. They are in urban areas as a headquarters for counterinsurgency. They're there to further militarize these medium size to big city police departments.

More n-ggas in jail is what a lot of people who post here want. Enjoy your police state

Why are there so many cops? Is there more crime going on?