NY ranks #3 in nation for number of White Supremacists groups

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
From growing up in Pennsylvania I just think this country breeds hate groups and racism by nature.

This country is overwhelmingly white....there are many areas in this country where it's almost 100% white.

Combine that with everyone being socialized under the same umbrella in a country of states divided by 50 with 300+ million people and have WHITE as the default identity, you really have a great recipe for fascism.

There's a reason why white americans were seen as the greatest threat in the world last year...more than whites in European countries.
I agree. I just don't like this narrative that Upstate NY is one big ass hick town with klan rallies and confederate flags everywhere. Yea there are these little towns around here I wouldn't be caught dead in but the "bigger" cities are anymore racist than anywhere else. It's also interesting that nikkas don't care unless it's in NYC. Like there are Black people up here, you don't care if they tried to do something to us? :jbhmm:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
You stay dikkriding New York.

Also, If it ain't NYC, who cares :russell:

This.

NY state is hick city USA. I remember driving to Toronto last year and stopping for gas in some hick town in NY state and it was like I was in the Deep South. Tons of white trash honey boo boo family looking people.

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
That's not what you're saying. You unknowingly assumed that NYC is the same as New York.

NYC is in New York, but everyone knows that culturally they are too different entities.

You didn't know that and tried to make a thread shytting on NYC, now you're trying to back out.

Stop being a fakkit and stop hating on NY, when you probably live in GottaMilkYourOwnCows, North Dakota :umad:

You look stupid out here. :umad:
No..I actually knew New York City and New York State weren't the same...but it wasnt about shytting on anything. You got sensitive cause you thought I was dissing, but NYC is my shyt... My point was to show how white supremacy groups are on the eastcoast too...as well as the midwest and south. I'm from Inglewood CA. 115th and Yukon.... Not the middle of a corn field. :mjlol:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worst part about racism in Pittsburgh? Is how much in general it denies it's racism.

Most liveable city in America my ass...seriously. It's home to the poorest black community in America and is one of the most segregated cities in the country. You just can't be black and live in Pittsburgh. There's nothing black to do...the black singles scene is terrible, there is no black professional scene, the majority of black people work low wage jobs like fast food, cleaning, and that's it. Black people don't even make up a significant portion of the retail industry there as employees. Go to any mall there, damn near all the employees are white. You'll be at mcdonalds, all the employees are black and the manager is white. Even road construction workers are majority white.

At times the black unemployment rate in Pittsburgh feels like it's over 30%.

The majority of women of color there date white guys. Even most black women there date white guys. Most black men there I see them alone with no women when they out and about...if you don't play sports women don't fukk with you.
Unless you play for the steelers or pirates, good luck finding employment as a black man.

I swear, that city truly hates black people with a passion.
lol sums up buffalo also