NY ranks #3 in nation for number of White Supremacists groups

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Here you go with the technicalities. :russ:You sound like those Arabs that act like Egypt has nothing to do with Africa..:francis:
But breh...Egypt is just one country in a continent of 52 other nations. It's not the same. People need to stop treating Africa like it's some sort of monolith.

This thread has some lowkey embarassing moments BTW.

Mr.Silver

Enlightening And Frightening
Daps
Reppin
Alaska
Here you go with the technicalities. :russ:You sound like those Arabs that act like Egypt has nothing to do with Africa..:francis:
Technicalities? NYC is not New York. Which is why I always :mindblown: at the thought of someone driving around with a confederate flag on their car. It literally couldn't happen in NYC. It wouldn't be allowed :manny:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worst part about racism in Pittsburgh? Is how much in general it denies it's racism.

Most liveable city in America my ass...seriously. It's home to the poorest black community in America and is one of the most segregated cities in the country. You just can't be black and live in Pittsburgh. There's nothing black to do...the black singles scene is terrible, there is no black professional scene, the majority of black people work low wage jobs like fast food, cleaning, and that's it. Black people don't even make up a significant portion of the retail industry there as employees. Go to any mall there, damn near all the employees are white. You'll be at mcdonalds, all the employees are black and the manager is white. Even road construction workers are majority white.

At times the black unemployment rate in Pittsburgh feels like it's over 30%.

The majority of women of color there date white guys. Even most black women there date white guys. Most black men there I see them alone with no women when they out and about...if you don't play sports women don't fukk with you.
Unless you play for the steelers or pirates, good luck finding employment as a black man.

I swear, that city truly hates black people with a passion.

Went to college there and everything you said is true. There's no black middle class whatsoever. I had to leave and come back to NY as soon as I graduated.

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I remember I was walking at night in Binghamton with a lady friend of mine, trying to get it in, and a drunk white guy came up to us talking about some nonsense. He then said something to my lady friend, and then looked at me thinking I was mad. He then said, "hold up brother it's cool. You both look nice, but I think you want to get home now":usure:

We was on the more white side of town, so I knew what that meant:patrice:

I didn't want her to see how I felt, because I didn't want to look like a scared sucker, but when he left, I made sure we got our ass back to the other side of town:sadcam:

Chick had me over there just to make her boyfriend jealous, like I 'm a fool, and didn't know.
p*ssy was not worth me going missing because of some racists shytheads:scust:

shyt is real in them little towns of New York state!
"Racism no longer exist"- Stephen A Smith(Native New Yorker)

:sas1:

Mr.Silver

Enlightening And Frightening
Daps
Reppin
Alaska
Exactly...thats all Im saying,but you mad tho.:umad:
That's not what you're saying. You unknowingly assumed that NYC is the same as New York.

NYC is in New York, but everyone knows that culturally they are too different entities.

You didn't know that and tried to make a thread shytting on NYC, now you're trying to back out.

Stop being a fakkit and stop hating on NY, when you probably live in GottaMilkYourOwnCows, North Dakota :umad:

You look stupid out here. :umad: