NY Lost! A New York Cop practically bought Brooklyn for Dirt Cheap

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Red Hook still isnt a great place to be in my opinion. Its isolated as fukk. I grew up here and still dont know how to get there without driving. They got an Ikea there, a nice park, and a massive housing project. Other than that i dont know whats down there

Is it true Doug E Fresh has a huge real estate portfolio? I grew up with a cop who supposedly knows him from working in Harlem and said Doug E is “the biggest landlord in Harlem” and was buying up brownstones and walkups for nothing in the 80s

I still cant believe people are buying houses in bed stuy for 2 million. I feel horrible for those people who had property passed to them and got themselves in dire straits financially and got finessed out of their homes for like 1/16th of what its worth. Its such a horrible situation. Jewish people in Brooklyn and Chinese people in Queens walking around with bags of money paying next to nothing in cash for home owners to leave. Its criminal

The Chinese people are paying 1 million + dollars for mediocre houses in Southern Brooklyn, the Italians who own them are sitting on gold mines