NY Jets 2022 is over. QUINNEN DEAL DONE!

Who do you want for QB1 in 2023?

• Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Derek Carr

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Lamar Jackson

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Zack Wilson (I'm a crack addict)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Mike White

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Other (name him)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Where is the flaw or lie?

Who does that?
I’m not saying you’re wrong, the way you’re saying I am. There’s mad variables that can happen by the last quarter of this season.

For example, let’s say Zach comes back and plays 4-5 games, and still looks lost out there. And then he gets hurt.. again. Do you not think the staff is gonna start questioning things by then? Do you not think the staff is gonna bring in a free agent next offseason, to challenge Zach for the job? This past offseason we brought Flacco back for the sole purpose of being Zach’s backup. I guarantee if Wilson gets hurt again, or looks like dog shyt, then upper management is gonna bring in some competition. You got old man Flacco out here, leading comebacks and throwin for 300. Don’t tell me it’s Zach’s supporting cast.

With all this bullshyt being written, I hope he lights it the fukk up when he gets back, and this whole conversation is moot. :yeshrug:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I’m not saying you’re wrong, the way you’re saying I am. There’s mad variables that can happen by the last quarter of this season.

For example, let’s say Zach comes back and plays 4-5 games, and still looks lost out there. And then he gets hurt.. again. Do you not think the staff is gonna start questioning things by then? Do you not think the staff is gonna bring in a free agent next offseason, to challenge Zach for the job? This past offseason we brought Flacco back for the sole purpose of being Zach’s backup. I guarantee if Wilson gets hurt again, or looks like dog shyt, then upper management is gonna bring in some competition. You got old man Flacco out here, leading comebacks and throwin for 300. Don’t tell me it’s Zach’s supporting cast.

With all this bullshyt being written, I hope he lights it the fukk up when he gets back, and this whole conversation is moot. :yeshrug:
I’m honestly not here to play the “what would the coach and staff do if “thing. The point is, I think there’s nothing I’m saying Is as fantastical as saying we know a qbs potential in less than 16 games as an NFL starter. I just don’t get that. Especially at that position

Last edited:

aluc24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carl Lawson is gonna be running around with his hair on fire this Sunday. D-Line needs to show its dominance

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
FSjAzgr.gif

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I fee like this is Rex all over again without the top 5 defense...:beli:

When Q went in on the dumbass DC for calling that 7 man rush I already knew what it was...

DJ Reed even called his ass out for it after the game...:francis:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I fee like this is Rex all over again without the top 5 defense...:beli:

When Q went in on the dumbass DC for calling that 7 man rush I already knew what it was...

DJ Reed even called his ass out for it after the game...:francis:
Saleh's not gonna have the leash to keep giving his boy a pass. He's gonna find his ass on the unemployment line too :francis:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The way they're using Moore makes no fukking sense...

Bruh is a slot guy, having him on the outside running fukking go routes and tossing jump balls to him is downright retarded...

On both offense and defense coaching ain't putting the talent in position to succeed...