NY Jets 2022 is over. QUINNEN DEAL DONE!

Who do you want for QB1 in 2023?

• Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Derek Carr

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Lamar Jackson

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Zack Wilson (I'm a crack addict)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Mike White

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Other (name him)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The Favre thing at least in theory made sense. That team was full of vets. Both were attention seeking ass moves though.
No it didn't... :heh:

Favre was legit done and his shoulder didn't even make it through the season...

I'm against this trade to and really do not like that conditional pick (condition should of been playoff based not percentage of snaps) but at least Rodgers has something left in the tank...'

My concern with this team is still the OC, I know this mothafukka gon drive my blood pressure through the roof with dumb shyt like his pops did... :francis:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
No it didn't... :heh:

Favre was legit done and his shoulder didn't even make it through the season...

I'm against this trade to and really do not like that conditional pick (condition should of been playoff based not percentage of snaps) but at least Rodgers has something left in the tank...'

My concern with this team is still the OC, I know this mothafukka gon drive my blood pressure through the roof with dumb shyt like his pops did... :francis:
They didn't trade for him knowing his arm was shot though. They did it thinking the team needed a vet for a vet laden team and they could at least pivot afterward in the draft (to be fair the rest of the two scenarios are pretty similar). With the 2 turning into a 1 they can't really do that now.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They didn't trade for him knowing his arm was shot though. They did it thinking the team needed a vet for a vet laden team and they could at least pivot afterward in the draft (to be fair the rest of the two scenarios are pretty similar). With the 2 turning into a 1 they can't really do that now.
Zach Wilson coming in to run QB sneaks and handoffs so Rodgers doesn't actually play the required amount of plays :banderas: