NY brehs better support Jaamal Bowman

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
He's likely going to lose. If he wins it will be a miracle. They throwing crazy amounts of special interest money against him.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
It’s kinda sad that we’re gonna lose representation in he and Cori Bush over Palestine when all of the other Arab countries and their leaders don’t gaf

AIPAC and other Zionist groups been funding candidates well before the current Gaza genocide. A few years ago Nina Turner opted to be quiet about Israel and Zionism and they still funded her opponent to the tune of millions. Her strategy actually backfired.

They want money going to weapons and welfare for Israel, not for reparations and infrastructure spending in the US.

Look up the ADL spying scandal during the 20th century (they illegally spied on Black, Native American, Pro-Palestine, Anti-Apartheid SA, and labor activists alike); the ADL and Israel's ties to Apartheid South Africa; and Israel's role in selling arms, surveillance and spyware technologies and training to African and Arab dictatorships.

Zionists are a cancer on this planet. The US and others can't even take productive steps overseas in a given part of the world because all resources and geopolitics is instead focused towards propping up Israel and taking out its enemies. For example, there's no reason people should be mining for minerals in exploitative and slave conditions in Central Africa; no reason why people should be mired in poverty, civil wars and genocides there when there's so much natural wealth; and no reason the mining has to be so environmentally unclean and inefficient. Not to mention the homelessness, overdose and mental health crises in the US itself. Humanity and technology is literally being held back because of Zionism and their parasitic nation state.

Last edited:
Daps
Your gay ass don't get tired of following dudes around on this forum?
Snapinsta-app-video-An9s-Czjk-ZJw-OEfmc-DLPxb8p9x-YJt7jb-Azk-FRv-AYAa-UIZASv-WMIZREe9dcf-F-JXk9-ZBLE.gif

You Shills act worse than broads.
:mjlol:

Almond Brown :laff:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Is there a reason to support him aside from him being Black? That "reparations" bill from him was a joke.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
he's kind of a goofy and his district is mostly Westchester County, so the Jew stuff will affect him to where the Bronx really can't save him

Not my district though, so :manny: District will be Democrat no matter what, but Latimer would be awkward as fukk when having to deal with anything city related with Torres, AOC and Espaillat.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit