NY brehs better support Jaamal Bowman

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
He done. Only lasted 2 terms which is 4 years total.

v9tQi1v.gif

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
The first two pages were disgusting to read:hhh:

A so called pro black site,denigrating and coming out against a progressive brother and propping up his racist cac challenger:francis:

I usually like to engage in political dialogue on this site but I just got demoralised by the crap I was reading on the previous pages

No matter what your politics are, you should be against a foreign nation and foreign lobby having this much influence on US politics

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
The first two pages were disgusting to read:hhh:

A so called pro black site,denigrating and coming out against a progressive brother and propping up his racist cac challenger:francis:

I usually like to engage in political dialogue on this site but I just got demoralised by the crap I was reading on the previous pages

No matter what your politics are, you should be against a foreign nation and foreign lobby having this much influence on US politics

That's not even why he lost

:manny:that type of shyt matters.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Damn he lost? Its disappointing but the writing was on the wall. I saw earlier his race was the most expensive in congressional history-- or something along those lines

From what I understand, AIPAC attacks tangentially. The motive is all the same, but they'll target sensitive and relevant issues to get it done.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
A foreign power gloating about interfering in an election. shyt is infuriating.

It definitely is, though other things played a role too, of course. You're right too that those things matter.

The AIPAC-affiliated United Democracy Project superPAC is driving the spending, pouring $14 million into the contest to both boost Latimer and attack Bowman​

As far as his vote on the infrastructure bill, this is what he had to say:

cZvDO0S.jpeg

Jalether

Superstar
Daps

1 why did he vote against those specific bills, what else were in them that He objected to. I need the full context

2 I hope all you anti Bowman gang enjoy the Joe manchin regen that he just lost to (look at Latimer's record)

3 He's a good brother and even if His politics is not 100 percent in alignment with yours, that's no reason to support a literal racist POS over him
what ever happened to being pro black

4 This is arguably the most important point, any decent person should have a problem with a foreign lobby and country having so much influence on US politics.

on principles, there's no justification to root against bowman. He's pro black, a good brother that cares and not corrupt or beholden to corporate and foreign interests (that's ofcourse if your principles aren't rotten)