NXT Revamp; New Theme and logo revealed; Samoa Joe relinquishes NXT Championship

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Figured I’d make the thread to clean up the deavors thread cause it’s kind of a big deal

PWInsider.com is told this is the complete list of talents released and no other releases were given this evening.

As Dave Scherer and I discussed on the We Don't Need No Name Show this week, there has been lots of talk internally of major changes for the NXT brand including a new logo, new lighting, a focus on younger talents and a different format to the TV shows. This housecleaning tonight appears to be part of those changes.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Did Vince bush Paul?
200.gif

"Not only I bushed Hunter, I negged the fukk boy"

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Once kross goes to the main roster, Joe isn't going to have a legit opponent for him. He's too good for everyone on the existing roster (that I can think of right now)

Send owens and zayn back there and let's get shyt popping again

Jinder mahal could cook in nxt as well

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So basically they want Dusty's PC back. Curious though, most of the wrestlers released lately are basically "homegrown" so the reasoning reported by PWInsider doesn't make much sense.

It's also hilarious how they added "new logo and new lighting" as the first things that will change. Like cutting 20+ people in the past 3 months is relevant to that type of shyt :mjlol:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
So basically they want Dusty's PC back. Curious though, most of the wrestlers released lately are basically "homegrown" so the reasoning reported by PWInsider doesn't make much sense.

It's also hilarious how they added "new logo and new lighting" as the first things that will change. Like cutting 20+ people in the past 3 months is relevant to that type of shyt :mjlol:
TBF, the lighting and logo fukking sucks for NXT right now so I'd be pretty pleased to see those fixed up.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
TBF, the lighting and logo fukking sucks for NXT right now so I'd be pretty pleased to see those fixed up.

It's not about that, is about connecting those with these releases. It just reads like WWE fed them with a story and they ran with it without putting much thought into it.

They can change the presentation without having to fire all these people, so letting them go has to be because something else.

It's like WWE is sfraid of saying "we just want a short pool of talent at the PC, we had too many people". Which is something everyone knew and wouldn't cause much controversy if they just outright said it :heh:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It's not about that, is about connecting those with these releases. It just reads like WWE fed them with a story and they ran with it without putting much thought into it.

They can change the presentation without having to fire all these people, so letting them go has to be because something else.

It's like WWE is sfraid of saying "we just want a short pool of talent at the PC, we had too many people". Which is something everyone knew and wouldn't cause much controversy if they just outright said it :heh:

If you look back on the dirtsheet rumors for the past couple of years, then this decision shouldn't be surprising in the slightest since it was basically stating how Vince viewed NXT. What in the fukk are you hoarding talent for and wasting money if the rumors were true in that they gave USA the rights to NXT for essentially free in the first place :mindblown: