CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
:lupe: No Mercy is trending

NXT, we up

More tweets than Jade Cargill
Imagine she debuts in that Extreme Rules match, costs Becky the title and begins a feud with her on Raw?

That's probably too optimistic. I do feel you should show her first in front of an NXT crowd. I got the feeling the main roster fans wouldn't give her that debut pop/shock/praise.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Imagine she debuts in that Extreme Rules match, costs Becky the title and begins a feud with her on Raw?

That's probably too optimistic. I do feel you should show her first in front of an NXT crowd. I got the feeling the main roster fans wouldn't give her that debut pop/shock/praise.
She's so eye catching I'm not sure how much she needs it. They could probably bring her in like Brock's debut and just let her go ham

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peoples-Jones dropped the ball, literally. Lola/Valerie was traveling to all the Browns games. She put him front and center on social media. He must have fukked up somewhere :russ: He's damn near out of the league now too.
Plus she was posting nudes on her fan site before getting with that dummy too.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Peoples-Jones dropped the ball, literally. Lola/Valerie was traveling to all the Browns games. She put him front and center on social media. He must have fukked up somewhere :russ: He's damn near out of the league now too.
He fumbled that bag?!

Daps

IMG_1614.png

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
First time watching NXT in a while. Who these street nikkas they got on TV talking about getting it out the mud?:picard:

Shyt felt like an intro to a fire ass hood YouTube movie :dead:
Some newer guys, Lucien Price and Bronco Nima, and Scrypts is Reggie from back in the 24/7 Title days. Reggie was sent to NXT to work on a character, he was put into a mask as Scrypts and no one fell for it, fans started chanting Reggie as soon as they knew. A few months later he ditched the mask and hooked up with those two because Reggie was a supposed Crip in St. Louis where he grew up.

Here was his debut in the mask. Reggie chants start at 1:33.:russ: