Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Becky was my favorite of the 4HW and I can't take how she's booked anymore. She's stronger than Super Cena and Face Roman combined. I'm literally annoyed by her presence due to the way she works now.
It's silly. She's tiny, unathletic, slow, can't jump yet she works a high flying, power brawling style while kicking the shyt outta multiple women much more gifted athletically than her all at once.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Becky was my favorite of the 4HW and I can't take how she's booked anymore. She's stronger than Super Cena and Face Roman combined. I'm literally annoyed by her presence due to the way she works now.
Especially since her sudden power-up was inversely proportional to how physically deserving of it she looked.

The smaller she got, the more powerfully they booked her. She was a herb back when she had abs and delts and thighs. Now that a fifth of her billed body weight would be the feet of bad extensions they have her in, she'd probably shotput Bianca into the sun faster than her 'return match'.

It's weird.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Becky always been number 4 to me.
This is how it will always be for me.
1. Sasha
2. Bayley
3. Chuck
4. Becky

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I'd be a Dirty Mack if I walked to Medical, while she icing her shoulder and was like "Aye, Roxi, lemme tell you, something..." :mjpls:

artworks-000258231290-cye0t6-t500x500.jpg

If his love is real he got to handle competition. :ufdup:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Becky always been number 4 to me.
This is how it will always be for me.
1. Sasha
2. Bayley
3. Chuck
4. Becky
I said favorite. Not best worker

Her work was always mid. But at least old Becky sold and took damage. Skinny Bex might as well be a new terminator model how impervious she is.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I said favorite. Not best worker

Her work was always mid. But at least old Becky sold and took damage. Skinny Bex might as well be a new terminator model how impervious she is.
I said what I said. This is how I've always viewed them, be it favorite or best worker, to this day.

Yeah she's the B-1000.

Last edited:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Remember Becky picked Lyra over Roxxane, after Roxi lost her match. She lost the 4 way too.

Edit: wait, Roxi won.

Hmmmmm....

Last edited: