On the Baron Corbin promo:

e60e6e01-cf8c-4dea-ac36-44a9f10f16fd_text.gif

:dwillhuh:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Ayo she look nice as hell here :steviej:

That Seth interview is recent?

I wonder how many people Benson and Stabler have killed in the line of duty over the years. :jbhmm:
It’s rare they have a main cast member kill soneone in the line of duty. Not saying it didn’t happen but I’m having a hard time thinking of a time Benson and/or Stabler killed someone.

Benson in her prime was beautiful as fukk too :noah:

Immediately following NXT, Big E & Professor Nick Harrison will be on the Hot Wheels Challenge on NBC. Anybody down for a watch party?
I’m down :ehh:
Speaking of boo

Book missed a golden opportunity to end it with “can you dig it sucka? :youngsabo:
Damn she bad as fukk :noah:

After Theory cashed in on the US title, which is worse btw, anything is possible.
That was during a time they were really trying to elevate the US title, they had video packages about how prestigious the belt was and all.

They actually had the US title seeming like a big deal during that time Lashley Seth and Theory was featuring over it :ehh:

The part that got me was when they had Theory explain his reasoning for cashing in on the US title and he said it was because he thought the odds was too stacked against him going after Rome. As opposed to having him say something along the lines of the US title being just as prestigious as the world titles. He basically said he can’t get the main title so he settled for the US title which defeated the whole purpose of elevating it :dwillhuh:

Breaking up already:mjlol:
Who breaking up?

:bryan: