Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm not caring about him, and I'm not telling you to. I literally told you to hate him. I just understand his role is to make the younger talent look better and get better. I don't get all up in arms if they use him for what his purpose is. Nor do I get upset when a story line may not go the way I like it because what is the point? It's going to happen regardless and again if someone doesn't like they don't have to watch it. That's literally the only thing we can do as viewers. Crying and moaning about the outcome isn't going to change anything.

This is a discussion board. The whole purpose of the board is discuss things like hip-hop, life, sports and yes wrestling... and when we discuss things, we talk about things we liked and things we didn't like. That's not "crying" about something... unless I was a Drake stan or something still carrying on about Kendrick 2 months later... that's crying.

Anyway, I would like to see Trick feud with someone a little more interesting than an enhancement talent who has bounced around like a 12th man on an NBA team. That's all :manny:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
This is a discussion board. The whole purpose of the board is discuss things like hip-hop, life, sports and yes wrestling... and when we discuss things, we talk about things we liked and things we didn't like. That's not "crying" about something... unless I was a Drake stan or something still carrying on about Kendrick 2 months later... that's crying.

Anyway, I would like to see Trick feud with someone a little more interesting than an enhancement talent who has bounced around like a 12th man on an NBA team. That's all :manny:
And just because you dislike something doesn't mean I have to agree with you. That's not "defending booking" because who cares. It's going to be what it is. You can get upset all you want over it. I don't have to. It is what it is.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And just because you dislike something doesn't mean I have to agree with you. That's not "defending booking" because who cares. It's going to be what it is. You can get upset all you want over it. I don't have to. It is what it is.

Remember that the next time you step into the "Stinks" thread.. Who cares about the booking :troll:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Lola vs. Roxi on deck brehs...... I think it's time to......... dance :mjgrin:

uhlf8j3gvrlb1.gif

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Remember that the next time you step into the "Stinks" thread.. Who cares about the booking :troll:
Also my who cares point was about why get upset over it? Yes there may be some things I may not agree with but it's not worth getting bent out of shape over and typing words on the internet expressing your distaste over it. That's just me. If you want to that's fine but I won't ever get that upset over booking decisions because in the end I know it's just wrestling. There's always another chapter.

Last edited: