CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Oh ok got ya. It was this black haired girl that i think got called up to the main roster prolly last year or year before. Name on the tip of my tongue too. Think it was Aaliyah if i recall.
Yeah Aliyah. I guess Maxxine can count as still being around but she was more of his partner at the time as Sofia Cromwell.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
JP one them ones.

kevinhart-kevin-hart-meme.gif

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
What are you talking about? You don't have to defend every little thing they do booking wise Lol... they'll be alright :manny:
It's just my opinion. Why do you think everything is a defense when someone doesn't agree with you? I'm just reacting off your reaction. It seemed like it upset you. If it does there's only one thing you can do and that's not watch the match. It's that simple.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
No it isn't.... unless you're the one person on earth who cares about Shawn Spears but whatever. Also, why would I stop watching over one thing I didn't like?

I've been clear on here that NXT is my favorite brand to watch. Maybe that's why I don't want bums like Spears polluting it. :mjlol:
I'm not caring about him, and I'm not telling you to. I literally told you to hate him. I just understand his role is to make the younger talent look better and get better. I don't get all up in arms if they use him for what his purpose is. Nor do I get upset when a story line may not go the way I like it because what is the point? It's going to happen regardless and again if someone doesn't like it they don't have to watch it. That's literally the only thing we can do as viewers. Crying and moaning about the outcome isn't going to change anything.