Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Jacy treating the dashing mask like it's the one ring to rule them all

Alright, HHH and HBK have to ease up on playing all the old hits. Leave some of the classics alone. I can't imagine the Undashing angle being done better by anyone. Cody did that shyt. It could be an interesting take but I doubt they are going to give it the time to develop, it's just going to be a prop.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Wendy Choo looks like a yellowbone into cosplay and costumes with that makeup. I wonder what her bladder is like though? :jbhmm:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Alright, HHH and HBK have to ease up on playing all the old hits. Leave some of the classics alone. I can't imagine the Undashing angle being done better by anyone. Cody did that shyt. It could be an interesting take but I doubt they are going to give it the time to develop, it's just going to be a prop.
It could end as soon as she doesn't need the mask anymore. I wouldn't worry too much until they start doing more with it.

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
From the Tweet: "It’s so funny how NXT uses their writers as random on-screen medical personnel and random people walking in the background of segments like every week"
They do this on main as well. That one breh that gets a dap all the time walking in the back.

Last edited: