DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Vic is certified #snitchgang @DaylitoJames
Vic can hold it down for #snitchgang while myself is using my passport to escape the Wyatt Sick6 fukkery
images
passport ain't just used for PAAGIN'... it's also used for escaping!

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
What's the story on this... I forget is Brooks still with the company because that looks kinda legit
After the Briggs/Brooks/Fallon trio broke up he couldn't find his place like the other two so he essentially took time off to "find himself." Since then all he has done is post himself getting "drunk" on Twitter. He would try to get back into the PC but they wouldn't let him in. Now he thinks WWE doesn't want him anymore. He even showed up to an Indy promotion show run by his dad. He's snuck in and grabbed Vic Joseph a few times over the last few weeks during a live show.

I have no idea where it is going. It's just fukkery right now. This week they showed him being dragged to a police car in the background during a parking lot segment after this most recent "incident."

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
After the Briggs/Brooks/Fallon trio broke up he couldn't find his place like the other two so he essentially took time off to "find himself." Since then all he has done is post himself getting "drunk" on Twitter. He would try to get back into the PC but they wouldn't let him in. Now he thinks WWE doesn't want him anymore. He even showed up to an Indy promotion show run by his dad. He's snuck in and grabbed Vic Joseph a few times over the last few weeks during a live show.

I have no idea where it is going. It's just fukkery right now. This week they showed him being dragged to a police car in the background during a parking lot segment after this most recent "incident."
I just wikipedia Brooks... I didn't know his daddy is Bull Buchanan :ohhh: random as hell

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
you mean bring Mustafa over to NXT to have Je'Von challenge for the X-Division title...

...right? :birdman:
This would be hilarious since his last time in the WWE was his stint in NXT. He was about to get a NA title shot too.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Joe Hendry had the NXT crowd singing his song, so he's the biggest winner of the night. I'm enjoying all the smark tears from those claiming the WWE is going to kill TNA, like there's not some major storyline unfolding right now.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Joe Hendry had the NXT crowd singing his song, so he's the biggest winner of the night. I'm enjoying all the smark tears from those claiming the WWE is going to kill TNA, like there's not some major storyline unfolding right now.
I don't want to be too optimistic but they could very well be setting up a Worlds Collide PLE. It could easily fit into the September event slot.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't want to be too optimistic but they could very well be setting up a Worlds Collide PLE. It could easily fit into the September event slot.
They're definitely setting up some type of event, and it's bringing more intrigue to NXT. I don't think we see more NXT people show up in TNA until there's an invasion like segment. The battle royal had a very "you don't belong here" vibe to it, so I see TNA wrestlers feeling the need to pull up in a few weeks.