Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Trick ain't main roster ready.
he not
but I think they could bring him along on the road if they wanted to. The question is if they would :yeshrug:

It's a great situation for him
Either he's NXT champion or he's on the main roster in an immediate feud guaranteed to get some time
I think thems one a them there... good problems

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
he not
but I think they could bring him along on the road if they wanted to. The question is if they would :yeshrug:

It's a great situation for him
Either he's NXT champion or he's on the main roster in an immediate feud guaranteed to get some time
I think thems one a them there... good problems
Let's just wait until after tomorrow then speculate. Gotta see how it goes down.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Dude is far from ready to be the guy. Should just let him work the lower card titles before the main one.
It's NXT, it's not that complicated. He's been over for a year at least, time to pull trigger. Dragunov can't do anymore in NXT, time for him to get drafted.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It's NXT, it's not that complicated. He's been over for a year at least, time to pull trigger. Dragunov can't do anymore in NXT, time for him to get drafted.
I don’t know what “complication” has to do with anything. I just don’t think he’s ready, regardless of how over he is, or if it’s the developmental brand. Dude should be the NA champ at the very least.

But I guess there’s no other talent that’s popular or has work rate going for them, so there it is.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I don’t know what “complication” has to do with anything. I just don’t think he’s ready, regardless of how over he is, or if it’s the developmental brand. Dude should be the NA champ at the very least.

But I guess there’s no other talent that’s popular or has work rate going for them, so there it is.
Just saying you are overthinking it. He was NA champ, for 3 days but he was already above that title. Oba Femi is great now as NA champ. Trick doesn't need to go backwards, he needs to move forward.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Honestly, I’ve been liking Oba more than Trick.
You have to think of NXT like a revolving door. That's how it works there. Guys leave and it's time for others to step up, it's that simple. Both are great in their respective roles. Everyone gets better over time. Trick is literally less than 3 years into the business, he has all the time.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You have to think of NXT like a revolving door. That's how it works there. Guys leave and it's time for others to step up, it's that simple. Both are great in their respective roles. Everyone gets better over time. Trick is literally less than 3 years into the business, he has all the time.
I’m not new to this. I understand why they’re doing it. Doesn’t mean I have to co-sign it.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I’m not new to this. I understand why they’re doing it. Doesn’t mean I have to co-sign it.
Because you're a cocksucking faggit. If this was AEW you'd be bent over with your cheeks spread seven days in advance.

Kill yourself.