OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
I've seen enough.

Book Bron like Brock post-Mania, fukk it.
Let Cody cut dramatic promos about their parents and WCW and Bron just goes out there and throws Cody at the ground for months :yeshrug:

Man as ready as he gon be - nothing more to learn from NXT for this man, he ready
I been saying they need to book Bron like 02/03 Brock

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Dance Heavy Machinery GIF - Dance Heavy Machinery Otis GIFs
:russ:That catering will be lit.... having sandwiches from Genos

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I've seen enough.

Bron is not Brock size and ya'll gotta stop trying to book him.

He's got a lot of charisma, but, he's 6 foot. He's not the imposing figure say Gunther is. He was head to head with Melo at S&D last year.

I think he's a beast, but, I don't see the Brock stuff.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

He's got a lot of charisma, but, he's 6 foot. He's not the imposing figure say Gunther is. He was head to head with Melo at S&D last year.

I think he meant more like let him destroy people, which is basically what they have done for his SD matches so far.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

Brock's dominance was never that he was tall. It was that, comparative to his size, he was very strong and deceptively agile. What he could physically do sold him, the size just helped.
Brock was a NCAA freak of nature. That sold his booking.

Bron just look like a bully, who just so happened to have gotten to the NFL. That's like... automatic max level jock bully character in 80s wrestling :mjlol: All the Steiners been 6 foot flat. And they bullied fukking everybody. Legit

Cena is 6 foot. Didn't stop them from booking him like an unbeatable monster. Cena was strong as shyt. But on his best day, he was less athletic than Bron would be with a sprained ankle.

This is wrestling. Determining how to present him can overcome everything. Especially when he's in good shape, but more than that he's legit strong for his size but he moves effortlessly.

You're thinking I'm saying have him chokeslam Omos or something. I'm not. But you telling me he couldn't physically bully someone like Cody? Like Rollins? He'd look intimidating against Punk.

Roman is even leaner than he was in the Shield days. This current generation of top guys in the company are not massive physical marvels, bruh. Drew's an aberration because of course he is. But these top guys aren't going to li'l bro a Steiner, homie. It just ain't happenin. Not even for play-play :yeshrug:

I think Hunter knows that they could literally have Bron wearing main roster gold in a single PPV cycle and it'd be believable, but they just stashing it.
Mans is ready. That shyt blatant at this point

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Brock's dominance was never that he was tall. It was that, comparative to his size, he was very strong and deceptively agile. What he could physically do sold him, the size just helped.
Brock was a NCAA freak of nature. That sold his booking.

Maybe I've seen too much of him in NXT, but, he ain't making the world champ do this.

He's in excellent shape and charismatic...I'm not shyttin on Bron, he's got a Hall of Fame career coming. Maybe I just don't wanna see that type of booking for him.

That's what I want for Oba, who I think should legit be a TRIPLE CROWN champ in NXT (at the same damn time).

maxresdefault.jpg