NXT on USA 12/13/22: I'm a Survivor... I'm gonna make it... I will Survive... Keep on Survivin'

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Even tho I want Cora Baed :noah:

I’ll declare my entrance in the Roxanne Simp Battle Royal :birdman:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Idk I loosely follow NXT but I saw the PPV and this show and I just don’t get why this chick is getting this big push. She doesn’t look like anything special at all.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
nah fam no Stan wars, I was just trying to clarify that Shayna lost her longer reign on a "Special" episode of NXT and the whole locker room came out to celebrate with rhea even though yea it was still just on tv to your point :yeshrug: ..

im actually a big roxanne Stan, I think she's gonna run the women's division soon with jacy, Kiana, and Tiffany.. I just think that she's special enough and Mandy's reign was historical enough that they normally would have waited until at least the next special occasion like new years evil to give Roxanne her moment, the match wasn’t even announced..

hope im wrong, but it's looking like since Mandy fukked up, the higher ups made this move more to punish her than to give Roxanne her moment, which is how I think they should've approached the situation.. we can agree to disagree though breh..
She was probably going to drop at Feb 4th but they saw thing were increasingly going downhill and pulled the plug now. You're right, title changes don't just happen out of thin air like that, especially for a main singles title. You need time to build it. Have a back and forth, Roxanne get stomped out by TA etc. She just won that tournament like 3 days ago

They obviously didn't feel like waiting anymore and pushed the button

Daps
Yo I had a dream I was kicking it with the nxt 2 0 cats in one of their Florida homes.

We were playing some card game then I got chased by a baby alligator 🐊 and I was running all around their mansion backyard scared, them cacs thought it was funny since I never been to Florida
:mjcry:

Lastly, randomly JD Mcdoughn felt he got screwed in the card game with some drunk cac and calmly took him in the bathroom then proceeded to worldstar style beat him up 😡 and that's when I forced myself to wake up
:whoa:

Thats the last time I fall asleep watching NXT
:russ:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Man I'm not even a Mandy fan but this shyt is wack, wwe showed damn near the same thing Mandy was showing on her website every week during the attitude era with them bra & panties mud matches.. she had one of the longest reigns ever and they should have at least respected that and waited until the next PPV..
It’s time for toxic attraction to head to the main roster. No one gives af about her OF but y’all. WWE would have been made her delete her shyt months ago if the truly cared.

Daps
Oh yeah by the way, that Mandy shyt felt rushed and corny

She still sucks in the ring but her gimmick/stable need to move up