NXT on USA 12/13/22: I'm a Survivor... I'm gonna make it... I will Survive... Keep on Survivin'

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I ain't no simp homie :ufdup:

giphy.gif
OG the Iron man he's going the distance! :krs:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I just need to post this here. Jeh is a weirdo with his obsessive hate for what he likes to call WWE Developmental. I know he will never see this because he has me on ignore but this is for the people that come to these threads because they love NXT.

This moron doesn't realize that he makes threads for Raw and PLE with a roster of talent that about 95% of have come through developmental. His beloved lover Roman Reigns and the entire Bloodline, came through developmental. So he needs to look in the mirror when he loves to insult developmental because he is basically insulting everything he makes stuff for.

It's weird, childish behavior if you ask me.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
nah I don't look at it that black and white I want a mixture of both concepts.. jinder Mahal's reign as champ was mid so I wasn't trippin he lost it to AJ on a random smackdown, but Mandy's reign has been a dominant one for a year plus, and every other NXT women's champion who held the title for the same amount of time (Io, Shayna, Asuka) lost their title at a PPV..
While Shayna lost her first reign to Kairi at a Takeover her 416 day reign was ended by Rhea Ripley on an episode of NXT TV.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While Shayna lost her first reign to Kairi at a Takeover her 416 day reign was ended by Rhea Ripley on an episode of NXT TV.

Shayna lost her longer title reign during the Wednesday Night Wars on the Christmas episode when they were still trying to beat AEW..

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Shayna lost her longer title reign during the Wednesday Night Wars on the Christmas episode when they were still trying to beat AEW..
I was just clarifying your claim that "NXT women's champions who held the title for the same amount of time (Io, Shayna, Asuka) lost their title at a PPV" was incorrect. It was in fact her shorter reign (132) that Shayna lost at a PPV.

I have no idea why you had to reply with some Stan wars stuff. Her losing the 416 day reign on NXT TV and not a PPV is the only point that matters in my explanation.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just clarifying your claim that "NXT women's champions who held the title for the same amount of time (Io, Shayna, Asuka) lost their title at a PPV" was incorrect. It was in fact her shorter reign (132) that Shayna lost at a PPV.

I have no idea why you had to reply with some Stan wars stuff. Her losing the 416 day reign on NXT TV and not a PPV is the only point that matters in my explanation.

nah fam no Stan wars, I was just trying to clarify that Shayna lost her longer reign on a "Special" episode of NXT and the whole locker room came out to celebrate with rhea even though yea it was still just on tv to your point :yeshrug: ..

im actually a big roxanne Stan, I think she's gonna run the women's division soon with jacy, Kiana, and Tiffany.. I just think that she's special enough and Mandy's reign was historical enough that they normally would have waited until at least the next special occasion like new years evil to give Roxanne her moment, the match wasn’t even announced..

hope im wrong, but it's looking like since Mandy fukked up, the higher ups made this move more to punish her than to give Roxanne her moment, which is how I think they should've approached the situation.. we can agree to disagree though breh..

Last edited: