CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
So losing to someone is the only way to "put someone over"? This mentality is why the IWC should never book shows.

By their logic, I guess Bret Hart didn't actually put over Stone Cold at WM 13 because Austin lost.

Fans bytch and moan more people don't get used and when they do get used they bytch and moan. Fickle ass fans.

Raw's roster is just lacking in established talent to the main roster, how else do you do that but put them on TV and in segments with a champion? It's like people want instant results or satisfaction these days. I blame how our world has changed with smart phones and the internet for that.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
So losing to someone is the only way to "put someone over"? This mentality is why the IWC should never book shows.

By their logic, I guess Bret Hart didn't actually put over Stone Cold at WM 13 because Austin lost.

I'll tell what I've said all day;

Becky's opponents do not look better coming out of matches with her.

Trish? She tried to bury her with the "You used to do bra and panties matches...I'm a real women's wrestler.

Zoey? She was beating up Zoey AND Trish together on multiple occasions.

Tiffany on their title match? There was potential...people legit though she was gonna keep called up.

Nat, Teagan, Indi? :laff: I dare you to tell me that any of them look ready for even a tag title run, let alone going against Rhea Ripley.

Tiffany at No Mercy? Becky no sold all her big offense. The Swanton to the outside and that cartwheel through the barrier AND she showed that nasty ass cut she got to show that she still won with an injury. Tiffany is now feuding with Fallon who for the most part of the been in the back (:sad: w Cora) or on Lvl Up.

The only person that will look better AFTER a match with Becky is Lyra because of the build and she will now have a name ppl can latch on it. Hell, the match was booked with a weird finish that didn't exactly put over Lyra's finishing move. Becky basically "slipped" doing the Manhandle Slam and got rolled up :mjlol:

I think Becky's run was a net positive for NXT, but, we not bout to say she put anybody over when she John Cena'd her way through all these women. This is like when rappers get put on tour and they don't get paid and the promoters say it's "good promotion." :laugh:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Show was fire :manny:
Not gonna lie, I popped for Chase u finally winning a title :blessed:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
MEPPABZ-o.jpg

MEPPAC0-o.jpg

MEPPAC1-o.jpg

MEPPAC2-o.jpg

MEPPAC3-o.jpg
WHY CAN'T SHE DRESS LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME?!

:damn:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
F9Pvh8pXIAAplvn

@g-ice Upon further inspection I do not believe Hoegan was Damon Kemp. Kemp has prominent arm tattoos.

I believe Guru Raaj = Hulk Hogan

Malik = Pharaoh
Edris = Hood Pikachu
Dani Palmer = Roman Reigns
Briggs & Jensen = Lumberjacks
Axiom = Akatsuki from Naruto (according to Twitter)
Tatum Paxley = Wednesday
Brinley Reece = Cheetah Girl
Kiyah Saint = Looks like Tiana from Princess and the Frog
Jaida Parker = Punisher
Luca Crusifino = Jon Snow??
Javier Bernal = Oogie Boogie Man (thanks Twitter)

Edris explaining his costume