Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I respectfully disagree Queen.

If anything it showed that the women's roster is the problem--not TV time.

I fukks with Lyra, but, Becky didn't fight against anybody better than Tiffany from the time she won. And could've given a couple of the NXT girls a shot, but, took the title to RAW to fight :laugh: Teagan :laugh: Nat :laugh: & Indi :laugh:

100% when these NXT women straight getting called up. But, I don't see a deep talent pool.

Becky just don't wanna job to Rhea, like ya'll think she bout to do with Jade :mjlol: Becks running from the grind

Watch she disappear from TV for a min, then pop up at the Rumble to NOT face Rhea til it's time (Wrestlemania) for her to drop the belt
In the end Becky put over 3 women, Tegan & Tiffany with matches and Lyra with a title win. Becky's NXT title reign was better than Rhea's reign by a mile.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Great that Becky was able to drop the Women's Intercontinental I mean Women's Championship to someone in NXT. That's the best match I've seen from Lyra.

They build the show around Lyra, Roxy, Jade, and Tiffy it's gonna start looking real thoroughbredish IYKYK :mjgrin:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I expected Vice/Karm to get a little stiff after their Twitter war last week and they did. :heh:

Out of all the NXT women I saw in matches recently, Lola is way ahead of the recent crop of talent. Karm has potential. Still not certain about Kelani’s potential (in-ring), but I can see her with a Willow type character.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

NXT has two live events this weekend, Fri & Sat. Those are usually their Halloween themed events where everyone dresses up, looking forward to it, will post Tweets when it happens.

Also they said Shotzi & Scarlett would only host Week 1. I hope they return next week. :shaq:

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
NXT has two live events this weekend, Fri & Sat. Those are usually their Halloween themed events where everyone dress up, looking forward to it, will post Tweets when it happens.

Also they said Shotzi & Scarlett would only host Week 1. I hope they return next week. :shaq:
It’ll be a shame to not have Shotzi host on Halloween. I need to see what horror characters she dresses as next. The Shining Twins was :ahh:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
"That bytch" glasses on :whoo:

Nw1c4xN.png
"SHUCKY"... "DUCKY"... "QUACK"... "QUACK" "OHHHHH YEEEEESSSS MAAAANNNN"!

I like how they're building Jade. She hasn't had a match yet and is already looking like one of the biggest stars in the company.