Aww yeah Man!
GR7Q1iaXYAA2kXd.jpg

use protection

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I called a double turn a while ago. Her and Ridge would be absolutely horrible but the way they story is going she's gonna join him
she's been chasing after every person that pushes her to be self-assured and a little violent, because she's just looking for justification to be the person she wants to be. Thea Prime destined to be a heel, and her joining Ridge seems like a move she would do.

Hopefully one of the multiversal Theas can stop this - the event that surely led to the timeline fracture. But I'm afraid Thea Hayabusa and Thea Somers are involved in some Ashante nonsense, and most of the remaining Theas are caught up being extras in backstage segments.

We may be doomed :lolbron:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Picture it.

A hot night in the Lou. It's a full moon.

nikkas just hit a hell of a lick on the neighborhood kingpin.
A woman with 4 kids just kicked her baby daddy out for the 10th time, but he'll be back before the night is out to blow her back out in apology.
Two hood rats are fighting in front of the corner store. Titties and ass flying everywhere.
A 10 year old is trying to feed her 5 year old brother while they momma work a shift at the gas station.
A grandmother is praying.

The rumble of 808s is heard in the distance and a light shines behind the local AMPM. Script appears in the sky: BEHOLD, THE HARLOT HAS COME.
Sexxy Red emerges in a cloud of wood tipped Black and Mild smoke. Asses bounce in celebration.

End scene.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
she's been chasing after every person that pushes her to be self-assured and a little violent, because she's just looking for justification to be the person she wants to be. Thea Prime destined to be a heel, and her joining Ridge seems like a move she would do.

Hopefully one of the multiversal Theas can stop this - the event that surely led to the timeline fracture. But I'm afraid Thea Hayabusa and Thea Somers are involved in some Ashante nonsense, and most of the remaining Theas are caught up being extras in backstage segments.

We may be doomed :lolbron:

If HBK really has his ear to the streets we need an official Thea Verse story line to begin